Creative Content Writing & Editing by Author S. R. Crawford
Let me just list a few notable things that you may wish to know about me:
- Educated to college level, completed a year of a university degree (before deciding to actively pursue my writing career instead).
- Self-published 2 books in my Young Adult Fantasy series; wrote a self-help book and published it to help others manage anxiety and depression better as I have learned to.
- Run an Anxiety and Depression Anonymous support group.
- Hosted my own Mental Health Awareness Event in 2016.
- I took a spiritual, challenging solo trip to Budapest and it awakened me.
- Have written a few blogs.
- Have made my own short films (amateur).
- Have written for others in various different ways.
- I am inspired by J.K. Rowling; George R.R. Martin; Emma Watson, etc.
- My books have been enjoyed by people from the UK, USA, Europe and even Africa!
- I have a YouTube channel where I speak about books, writing, and life.
- I am open about my experiences and thoughts about Mental Illness.
- I loved studying English, Media and Film Studies most.
- Dabbled in script writing for a competition.
- I’m friends with other writers and creatives.
- I love films and TV shows.
This is a contact page with some basic contact information and a contact form.