I’m so sorry that I’ve been absent for so long. Silly me, I actually forgot to tell you that I went to South Africa for two weeks at the end of August – whoops!
I’m back now and I’ve been busy throwing up and having anxiety and writing a new book and going back to work. Busy bee. I may be back but a few things have changed that I’d like to share.
- I am writing a book about my experiences in Africa…stay tuned for more on that.
- I shall be posting on social media less, unless I have a really great thing to share, because I want to focus more on writing in my free time (which feels like very little).
- I will still be blogging but again less than before, most likely. Instead, I’ll aim to bring you great content when I do post so that it makes up for it!
- I feel like Africa is still changing my perspective on things so expect some philosophical stuff and more changes to come.
- I will be writing a lot more life posts when I do blog, not just writing based posts.
Next post, I will talk a little bit about Africa and my new book idea and we’ll see where things go. But for now, Africa is still changing me and I want you to know – it’s euphoric.